As the Senior Designer, you will have extraordinary vision, outstanding design talent and creative ability as you will be heavily involved in the creative development of the brands to ensure they are unique and instantly recognizable.
Task description: Reporting to the Corporate Communications Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing the delivery of all design delivery to ensure business and design objectives are met.
– Creation of consistent brands
– Evolution of existing websites and creation of new ones
– Lead in conceptual campaigns to further brands (online and offline)
– Establish design guidelines and house styles for each brand
– Taking the brands to the next level through creative design
– Driven to achieve objectives
– An independent, open, enthusiastic and inspiring personality
– An impressive portfolio with high profile corporate brands
– Extraordinary vision and outstanding design talent
– Previous creative concept/brand strategy experience
– Planning skills
– Excellent project management experience
– Able to work under pressure
– Team player
– Excellent track record of delivery in a similar business, ideally in an IT company
– Excellent track record of brand development
– Solid experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML, CSS, action script (AS2&AS3) and the Adobe Creative Suite CS5 (Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Indesign) is essential, HTML5 is a plus
– Fluent in Dutch and English
How to apply:
For more information on this vacancy, phone Vyvyan Gonzales on number +31 (0)6 46381242 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Inquiries from acquisition agencies with regard to this vacancy are not appreciated.