You will be responsible for ensuring that all necessary facilities activities are performed as well as safeguarding the continuity of the technical systems, in the broadest sense, of EvoSwitch.
Job responsibilities include:
– Performing facilities and minor technical duties.
– Responsible for keeping the data halls neat and tidy.
– Responsible for executing In-house Cabling orders.
– Locating and notifying faults, and rectifying faults yourself where possible.
– Supervising sub-contractors and suppliers and ensuring that they can perform their work properly.
– In accordance with duty rota, will be on call (24/7) for faults and emergencies.
– Acting as back-up for colleagues.
– Responsible for carrying out periodic visual inspections of all equipment.
– Will work to improve the overall quality of services.
– Responsible for handing over racks to customers.
– Reports to the Operations Manager.
EvoSwitch is a carrier and carbon neutral datacenter which offers state-of-the-art green housing services for professional IT organizations.
– Technical education, or comparable level of knowledge obtained from practice.
– Professional and intellectual capacities at senior secondary vocational education (MBO) level.
– SCC (VCA) diploma will be an advantage.
– Company emergency response (BHV) diploma will be an advantage.
– Familiarity with work processes and ISO standards will be an advantage.
– Familiarity with NEN standards will be an advantage.
– Affinity with technology and the internet.
– Team player with good social and communication skills.
– Pro-active approach to work and hands-on mentality.
– Service-oriented attitude.
– You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality.
– Good command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
– Good command of Windows and MS Office software.
– Currently living in or near Haarlem, or willing to move to the Haarlem region.
– Willing to be part of the company emergency response (BHV) team.
– Willing to work standby and weekend shifts.
– A market-based salary and an attractive group profit sharing scheme
– Travel allowance
– Pension provision
– Group health insurance
– Employee savings scheme and life course savings scheme
– Personal Development Plan (PDP)
– Study facilities
Send your e-mail or letter of application with a recent CV to:
EvoSwitch Netherlands BV
Attn. Burak ktem
PO BOX 94500
1090 GM Amsterdam
For more information on this vacancy, phone Burak ktem (+31) 6 31 915 851